We Depend on Your Help
While we raise funds from the community throughout the year with events like "Lipstick and Lyrics," "The Big Package Auction" and "The Disco Ball," it is no exaggeration to say that the generosity of donors is what allows CGMC to play its vital role in the community.
There are many ways you can support the chorus. Whether you donate time or money, buy ads or provide products and services for auctions and raffle prizes, we appreciate your support. Here are are number of ways we could use your assistance:
- Become a "Best Friend" of the chorus with a cash contribution (online via Paypal or our Online Store, or contact us by email or phone: 773-296-0541)
- Purchase an ad in CGMC's program (contact us for more information)
- Provide an in-kind donation of products or services (contact us for more information)
- Add CGMC as beneficiary to your life insurance or retirement plan
- Become a singing member
- Join us as a volunteer
- Book us for a paid gig at your upcoming event
CGMC is non-profit organization that relies upon the support from the community to provide the productions and outreach programs that makes us one of the largest LGBT organizations in the midwest.